The Oakville Rangers Prep Academy offers a best-in-class hockey development opportunity for U7, U8 and U9 participants and prepares these players for Oakville Rangers Rep hockey from U10 to U18. The ORHC Prep Academy players receive professional instruction and the teams participate in Halton United Hockey which includes Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, and Flamborough. Here are some of the highlights:
- Professional development in addition to coach-run practices
- Competitively tiered and balanced teams to ensure a fun and competitive environment
- 24-game season against Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, and Flamborough (minimal travel required)
- Season wrap-up Gala weekends hosted by HUH centres
- A number of Jamborees that will also feature teams from outside of HUH
- Exhibition games and the ability to participate in other jamborees/tournaments
The Oakville Rangers Prep Academy offers an elite experience focused on player development. This includes building technical skills, tactical understanding, physical fitness and mental acuity. Prep-Skates and Evaluations are held in early September, and players MUST BE registered for Evaluations to be considered for the ORHC Prep Academy MD Teams. This is separate from the Jr Rangers Registration for the upcoming season. We are offer 3 MD Teams at U9, 2 teams at U8, and 1 team at U7.
There is no better hockey development available that combines the best of home-town hockey, tiered competition, professional development, and fun with friends. This is a Hockey Canada-sanctioned and Hockey Canada Pathway-approved environment, aimed at preparing players for Oakville Rangers Rep Hockey beginning at U10.
Please Note: OMHA Regulations requires these teams be Residentially Compliant
You must be an Oakville Resident to be eligible for the ORHC Prep Academy
Evaluations for the ORHC Prep Academy MD Teams are held in early September. The 2023/24 ORHC Prep Academy MD Teams have been selected. Please check back over the summer for details and registration for the 2024/25 Evaluations.