Information regarding Tax Receipts, Updating Credit Card Information, HCR 3.0 and more can be found below.
If you are a returning player and have registered your child online, you can request a tax receipt at any time by logging on to your Hockey Canada Profile.
Click Here to access your account.
If you have gotten a new Credit Card or it has expired since your initial transaction, and the following applies to you:
- You have registered your child via the Manual Registration Form
- Completed a Manual Transaction with the ORHC
- Received an Electronic Invoice that requires payment
- Submitted a Refund Request
- Are paying your Registration Fee in Installments
You need to either update your Credit Card information or provide a new Credit Card in order to complete payment. Payment cannot be completed and processed and will continue to be declined until a valid payment option is provided.
Click Here for a guide on updating the Credit Card information on your Hockey Canada Account.
HCR 3.0 is Hockey Canada's universal platform for managing all of Hockey Canada's participant registration.
The links below re-direct to HCR 3.0's Support Forum:
- Click Here for information regarding "My Account".
- Click Here for information on how to "Register to Play".
- Click Here for information on how to "Register for Clinics".
If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact Cassy Goulart at [email protected] for further assistance.