Registration for the 2023/24 Season is currently : OPEN
Be a Volunteer
| House League Schedule
| Rep Tryouts
| ORHC Goalie Development Program
| Equipment Requirements
| Withdraw & Refund Policy
| Friend & Specific Coach Request
| Parent Respect in Sport
| Request a Tax Receipt
| Update Credit Card Information
If you are a returning player and have registered your child online, you can request a tax receipt at any time by logging on to your Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) account. Click Here to access your account. If you have forgotten your password there is a link to reset it on the screen after you enter your email address.
If the credit card you used to register your child has expired or been cancelled and any of the following applies to you, you will need to update your credit card in HCR:
- Submitted a Refund Request
- Received an Electronic Invoice that requires payment
- Are paying your Registration Fee in Installments
- Registered your child via the Manual Registration Form
- Completed a Manual Transaction with the ORHC
You will need to either update your credit card information or provide a new credit card in order to complete payment. Payment cannot be completed and processed and will continue to be declined until a valid payment option is provided in HCR. Please Click Here for a guide on updating the credit card information in your Hockey Canada Registry account.
The Hockey Canada Registry, also referred to as HCR or HCR 3.0, is Hockey Canada's universal platform for managing all of Hockey Canada's participant registration. The links below re-direct to HCR 3.0's Support Forum:
- Click Here for information regarding "My Account".
- Click Here for information on how to "Register to Play".
- Click Here for information on how to "Register for Clinics".
If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact the ORHC Office at [email protected] for further assistance.