Registration for the 2021/22 Season is currently : CLOSED
This page provides general registration information for new and returning Oakville Rangers players
Please click on the drop-down that best applies to you to learn more about the registration process.
How to Register if your Player is Brand New to Hockey
Players who are brand new to organized hockey will need to:
- Have a Hockey Canada Player Profile created. Please CLICK HERE to fill out the Profile Request Form.
- Complete the Parent Respect In Sport Course. An ORHC Office Staff will contact you with further instructions. Do not complete the Parent Respect in Sport course until directed to do so by the ORHC office!
- Create an account with HCR 3.0. Please CLICK HERE to create an account. (Please wait for instruction)
- Complete the online Registration and Payment Process. (Registration is ONLY guaranteed until payment has been processed)
Note: The creation of a player profile can take up to 7-10 business days. A member of the ORHC Office Staff will notify you when the player profile has been created
How to Register if you are a Returning Player
Players who are returning to play minor hockey with the Oakville Rangers will need to:
- Select the correct program for your player from the list below
- Log into your HCR 3.0 Account
- Complete the online Registration and Payment Process
How to Register if you Did Not Play in Oakville last season
Any player who played minor hockey outside of Oakville last season will need to:
- Fill out the Advanced Registration Form. Please CLICK HERE to fill out the form
- Await next steps from the ORHC Office Staff
Note: Please allow 48 - 72 hours for the form to be processed. A member of the Office Staff will contact you with next steps.
The Oakville Rangers are proud to offer three different Beginner Level Programs this season. To learn more about each program, please click on the tile below.
Don’t wait to register! Space is limited and it is common for Divisions to fill up quickly. Your registration is not complete until payment in full has been received and the Respect In Sport online course has been completed (for those parents required). If your Division is full there are instructions below for getting added to the waitlist.
New!! House League Goalies Will Receive A $200 Discount!!
As part of the Oakville Rangers ongoing commitment to growing and developing our goalies, we recognize that one of the toughest barriers for goalie parents today are the added costs for being a goalie. To help offset this, the ORHC is proud to offer a $200 registration to discount to all of our House League Goalies!
Please note that Rep teams are picked via the Tryout process. Players who tryout for a Rep team are not guaranteed to make the team. The Head Coach is allowed to pick whatever players they choose. Registering for Rep DOES NOT guarantee you making the team.
If you know for sure you will be playing on a Rep team, you should register for Rep. Otherwise, register for House League. For example, if you played AAA last season – even if you don’t make the AAA team this year, it is pretty safe to say you will make a Rep team and should register for Rep. Whereas, if you played House League last season, even if you think you have a really good shot at making a Rep team this season you should still register for House League.
If in doubt, register for House League. Any players with a House League registration that make a Rep team will have their registrations manually updated to reflect and being registered for House League does not impact your Tryout in any way. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AFTER TRYOUTS TO REGISTER! If you wait your Division may be full by the time you try to register!
Click here if you are interested in Volunteering
Click here for information regarding the Withdraw & Refund Policy
Click here to request a Tax Receipt
Click here for information about the Parent Respect In Sport mandate
Click here to submit a Friend Request or a Specific Coach Request